Training and Bar Admission
- Quebec Bar, 2021
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Ottawa, 2020, Cum Laude
Principal Practice Areas
- Real estate and co-ownership
- Shareholders litigation
- Contractual relations
- Tort liability and Fraud
I’m a young lawyer who’s passionate about commercial and real estate litigation. I’m particularly interested in cases revolving around the construction industry.
I’ve had the chance to surround myself with experienced lawyers throughout both my academic and professional career. I was therefore able to develop the qualities and skills that allow me today to represent the interests of our clients with ardour and professionalism.
Representing our clients is a privilege and this is why I completely invest myself in the cases entrusted to me.
What you should know about me
When I work on your files:
- I’m rigorous.
- I listen to the client’s needs.
- I want to learn everyday.
When I take time for myself:
- I’m passionate about cars and watches.
- I love to spend time with my family.
- I love to travel and discover other cultures.