EDUCATION AND BAR ADMISSION
- Barreau du Québec, 2017
- Certificate in Law, Université de Montréal, 2016
- LL.M. in Business Law, Université de Montréal, 2014
- Master’s degree in Comparative Business Law, Université Lyon 2 / Université de Montréal, 2013
- Master’s degree in Business Law, Université Toulouse 1, 2012
MAIN FIELDS OF PRACTICE
- Real estate and co-ownership
- Shareholder disputes
- Contractual relations
- Labour laws
I joined the Litige Forseti Inc. team in September 2021. My background in business law and my passion for litigation allow me to advise individuals and companies of all sizes in their litigation and to represent them before the various civil courts of Quebec.
My client’s interest is the number one focus in my work. I stand out for my practical and innovative approach to providing clients with personalized advice adapted to their needs.
- I sit on the Board of Directors of Project Recover, which is actively fighting human trafficking in Canada.
What you should know about me
When I work on your files:
- Listening to clients and working toward their interests is always my priority.
- Innovation is a key part of the solutions I provide.
- I favour alternative dispute resolution methods.
When I take time for myself:
- I’m passionate about handball and rugby.
- I love art, especially photography.
- I’m a big fan of scuba diving.